1951 Topps Baseball Cards
The 1951 topps red back baseball cards were printed as part of a game set and are less difficult to collect than their blue backed counterparts.
1951 topps baseball cards. Noted as the b series the card number is found on the 1951 topps blue backs baseball front. Some collectors believe that the first topps baseball cards were introduced in 1952 when the famous oversized player pictures hit the market including the mickey mantle rookie card. Showcasing a design that mimics a standard deck of cards the card fronts for the 1951 topps red backs baseball set are colorful. Yellow green red and blue are used to highlight a black and white photo that is centered in the middle of the cards with a diamond background.
Contact us 800 325 1121 949 833 8824 outside us 949 567 1311 email protected professional sports authenticator psa psadna are divisions of collectors universe inc. The 1951 topps set is the cornerstone of the modern baseball card industry although less popular than the companys 2nd set release. The 1951 topps red back baseball card set includes 52 small size cards which measure 2 58 by 2.
- Baseball Card Top Loaders
- Sidney Crosby Young Guns Rookie Card
- 1990 Topps Nolan Ryan Baseball Card
- Where To Sell Baseball Cards In Nashville Tn
- 1988 Donruss Baseball Puzzle And Cards
- Juan Soto Baseball Cards
- 1980 Rickey Henderson Rookie Card
- 1989 Topps Set Baseball Cards
- Best Baseball Card Boxes To Buy
- 1988 Baseball Card Price Guide